Network your goods online for good causes here!
This free service for the sale of products in our efficient bulk listing. A small selling fee is added to the sale price.
Business donations as a “good cause” fundraising campaign, the Economist states that *co-branding will become common phenomenon, driven by mutual gain.
Promote fundraisers, events, crowd sourcing, ticket sales, draws on our site, and prize winners announcements.
USER FRIENDLY PUBLIC OUTREACH
Members maintain full control of their message, updates, & availability of your products or service.
Goodgoods is designed to serve the not for profit and charitable organizations & social entrepreneur businesses.
“A major barrier, particularly for smaller businesses, was the hefty investment needed to build and maintain a website. Establishing an online shopping portal — including infrastructure to accept payments and security measures to protect customers’ personal and financial information — is more difficult for a small operation to handle.”
– Corinne Pohlmann, Senior Vice-President of national affairs of the Canadian Federation of Independent Businesses (Financial Post, June 11, 2014)
* Levels out the playing field by pooling your stories under a convenient sales outlet for ethical shoppers to support good causes.
* Increase your sales by using our secure & accessible online framework.
* Financially risk free for public outreach and affordable self managed promotions.
* Engage conscientious corporate donors with sponsorship co-branding
The backbone to any charitable organization, use goodgoods to: thank volunteers; announce the success of a campaign; and to recruit to join your group or help out in a specific event.
Register here for updates on our developments.
Working together WE can become the “Amazon” for ethical shoppers and a supplier hub.
Engage your online community to feel good to buy goods while doing good!